The project team will:
- collect an evidence base of reliable datasets and projections and make the evidence base available for the development of impact assessments on the circular economy;
- describe market and societal impacts of resource and waste flows and changes to those flows;
- point out innovative approaches based on the circular economy concept in Member States;
- assess their economic, societal and resource-efficiency impact on existing or new markets in the short, medium and long term; and
- estimate and assess the macro-economic, societal and environmental costs and benefits of mainstreaming such approaches.
CIRCULAR IMPACTS is a two-year EU-funded research project involving three European research institutions.